Toddlers abandoned in SE Atlanta | News
ATLANTA -- Atlanta Police said two young children were found abandoned in a Grant Park apartment Tuesday night.
Police said the 2-year-old girl and 3-year-old boy were left by themselves in the home on Confederate Court, near East Confederate Avenue.
There was no electricity, according to police, but the gas oven was left on to keep the kids warm.
There is no word on who abandoned the kids or charges yet.
Top Grant Park Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burning at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music